The unexpected is happening in the Europe food safety testing market in terms of CAGR levels in the forecasted period of 2018-2025 and consequently changing the perspective for the Food & Beverage industry.
This Europe food safety testing market report by Data Bridge Market Research brings all the figures needed to corner the Europe Food Safety Testing Market by showing all the recent developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers and accusations done by the key players and brands that are making a mark in the market. Besides it also pinpoints the market drivers and restraints with the help of SWOT analysis.
This report finally explains in deep the terminologies like the market definition, classifications, applications, and market trends.
Europe Food Safety Testing Market is expected to reach USD 6,529.99 Million by 2025 from USD 3,853.52 Million in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.1% in the forecast period 2018 to 2025. The new market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
The Europe food safety testing market highly concentrated to a few big players and rest to local players who cater to domestic markets only. SGS SA dominated the Europe food safety testing market accounting for a highest market share in 2017, followed by Eurofins Scientific. Other players in this market include are Bureau Veritas, TÜV SÜD, TÜV NORD GROUP, Intertek Group plc, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Genetic ID NA, Inc., ALS Limited and Mérieux NutriSciences among others.
SGS SA established in 1878 and headquarters at Geneva, Switzerland. The company is a leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. The company is engaged in providing quality and integrity in the market. The company focuses on regulations and standards to provide verification and certification to reduce risk, streamline various processes which operates in a more sustainable manner. The company operates its business through nine business segments namely – Agriculture, Food and Life, Mineral Services, Oil, Gas and Chemicals Services, Consumer and Retail Services, Certification and Business Enhancement, Industrial Services, Environment, Health and Safety Services, Transportation Services and Governments & Institutions Services.
The company offers its core services in inspection, verification, testing and certification. Through these services it offers more efficient and sustainable methods to improve quality and productivity by reducing risks verifying compliance and increasing speed to market. These services are applicable in the industries such as agriculture & food, arts & commerce, chemical, construction and others.
The company has over 2400 offices and laboratories worldwide. It has its presence in Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia-Pacific and Americas. It has its global network through its subsidiaries including Baseefa (Endland), SGS Institut Fresenius (Germany), Vernolienne de Laboratoires SA (France), NviroCrop (South Africa), SGS North America Inc. (U.S.), Korea Construction Quality Test & Analysis Co. Ltd. (Korea), SGS Polska Sp.z oo (Poland), SRS Tech Co., Ltd. (South Korea) and others.
- In January, 2018, SGS SA acquired Vanguard Sciences Inc. (U.S.), a food safety testing service provider. This acquisition is proposed to provide immediate growth opportunities in the attractive food safety testing market in the U.S.
- In April, 2018, SGS SA opens two food laboratories with the expertise and capabilities of the Vanguard Sciences Inc. (U.S.), a food safety testing service provider.. The facilities offer a wide range of services which uses robust information technology platform. These laboratories expand the existing testing capabilities in SGS across various food categories which includes beverages, confectionery & chocolate, dairy, fruits & vegetables, grains & cereals, herbs & spices, meat & poultry, oils & fats, pastries, pet food, processed cabbed & frozen foods, seafood, tea & coffee.
- In April, 2018SGS SA acquired Oleotest NV (Belgium), provider of chemical testing services in food, feed and agricultural commodities. This acquisition is intended to provide an entry into a complementary segment for chemical analyses, strengthening leading position for agriculture, food & life in Belgium.
Eurofins Scientific was founded in 1987 and headquarters at London, U.K. The company is engaged in bioanalysis as it is the international life sciences company. It offers exclusive range of analytical testing services to clients across various industries. The company focuses on food, environment and pharmaceutical products testing and in agroscience CRO services.
The company operates its business through its seven segments – North America, France, Germany, Benelux, Nordic Region, U.K. & Ireland and Other. It also offers certain testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, advanced material sciences and for supporting clinical studies. The food & feed testing service is strictly complies with stringent quality and safety standards.
The company has an international network of more than 400 laboratories across 44 countries. It has its global presence in Europe, North & South America and Asia-Pacific. It holds the portfolio of over 150,000 analytical methods. It has its several subsidiaries worldwide which include Lancaster Laboratories (U.S.), Nab Labs Ltd. (Finland), Alphora Research Inc. (Ontario), MVZ für Laboratoriumsmedizin am Hygiene-Institut GmbH (Germany), Eurofins Digital Product Testing UK Limited (U.K.) and others.
- In April, 2018, Eurofins acquired Protec Bio-testing from Protec Group. Protec Bio-testing, a business segment that was involved in water and food testing businesses in France. With this acquisition Eurofins will significantly strengthen its leadership in food testing with the addition of its first food testing laboratory in the South West region of France.
- In January, 2018, Eurofins acquired Craft Technologies, Inc., (U.S.) a contract laboratory specializing in the analysis of nutrients, vitamins, carotenoids, bioflavonoids and phytochemicals. With this acquisition Eurofins expanded its business to strengthen in the area of testing for biologically active components.
- In September, 2016, Eurofins expanded its business in Asia-Pacific by opening of a new state-of-the-art microbiology testing laboratory in Singapore. With this expansion Eurofins will serve the successful food and beverage industry in the region.
Bureau Veritas founded in 1828 and headquarters at France. The company is engaged in testing, inspection and certification. The company provides high quality services to meet the growing challenges of quality, safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. It offers innovative solutions which are comply with regulations and standards that help to reduce risk, improves performance and promotes sustainable development.
The company operates it business through its eight global businesses namely, Industry, Commodities, Consumer Products, In-service inspection & Verification, Construction, Marine & Offshore, Certification and Government Services & International Trade. The company vastly serves to the agriculture and food industry by strict control in the production, packaging, handling transportation and sale of food products.
The company has 1,400 offices and laboratories in around 140 countries. It has its global presence in Europe, Americas, Asia-Pacific, Africa, Middle East and Eastern Europe. It has its strong global network through its subsidiaries such as Maxxam (Canada), HydrOcean (France), MAC (U.K.), ECA (Spain), TECNICONTROL (Colombia), MatthewsDaniel (U.K.), Mentions légales (France) and others.
TÜV SÜD founded in 1866 and headquartered at Munich, Germany. The company is technical service organisations. The company focuses on the four strategic themes which include consumer protection, digital transformation, sustainable development and urbanisation. The company serves to the industry, mobility and certification segments. It offers its services to the consultancy, inspection, tests and expert reports as well as certification and training. With these services the company focuses on reliability, safety and quality, environmental protection and profitability.
The company operates its business through four segments – Industry, Mobility, Certification and Other. The company serves to the airport & aviation, automobile & traffic, chemical, oil & gas, consumer goods & retail, food, health & medicine, industrial plants information technology (IT) and others. TUV SUD offers food testing services through TÜV SÜD in South Asia.
The company has its global presence through its several subsidiaries such as TÜV SÜD America Inc. (U.S.), TÜV SÜD Korea Ltd. (South Korea), TÜv SÜd Management Service Gmbh (Germany), Tüv Süd Danmark ApS (Denmark), TÜV SÜD Japan Ltd. (Japan), ELBAS Elektrische Bahnsysteme Ingenieur-Gesellschaft mbH (Germany), TÜV SÜD PSB Pte. Ltd. (Singapore) and others.
- In August, 2016, TÜV SÜD inaugurates ultra-modern food testing lab in Vizag, India with accreditation from International Accreditation Services (IAS), U.S. The laboratory is intended to test seafood, spices and commodity including pulses. The lab is intended to address issues of managing safety, quality and logistics throughout the supply chain.
- In June, 2012, TÜV SÜD acquired SFDK Laboratório de Análise de Produtos Ltda (SFDK), (Brazil) food laboratory in Brazil. This strategic acquisition is intended to move complements TÜV SÜD’s food laboratories in Europe and Asia Pacific to expand its international reach and service portfolio.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized to meet the client’s requirements. Please connect with us (firstname.lastname@example.org ), we will ensure that you get a report that suits your needs.
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research