Global Atrial Fibrillation Market 2019 by Manufacturers, Regions, Type and Application, Forecast to 2023 Atrial Fibrillation Market report contains a forecast of the next 5 years, starting 2019 and ending 2023 with a host of metrics like supply-demand ratio, Atrial Fibrillation market frequency, dominant players of Atrial Fibrillation market, driving factors, restraints, and challenges. The report also contains market revenue, sales, Atrial Fibrillation production and manufacturing cost that could help you get a better view on the market. The Report Focuses on the key global Atrial Fibrillation manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
The global market for atrial fibrillation (AFib) was valued at $REDACTED billion in 2017 and is expected toincrease at a CAGR of REDACTED% to reach a value of $REDACTED billion by 2023. Growth of the market is driven bythe increase in the prevalence of AFib and the launch of premium priced ablation catheters, diagnosticmapping catheters and LAA closure devices in developed countries of the world, namely the U.S.,Western Europe and Japan. One of the biggest challenges to this market is the lack of adequateavailability of skilled electrophysiologists and interventional cardiologists.
Click the link to Get a Free Sample Copy of the Report:
Top Companies in the Global Atrial Fibrillation Market: ABBOTT LABORATORIES, ABLACOR MEDICAL CORP., ACUTUS MEDICAL INC, AEGIS MEDICAL INNOVATIONS, AFREEZE GMBH, ATRICURE INC, AURIS HEALTH (HANSEN MEDICAL), BIOTRONIK, BOSTON SCIENTIFIC, CARDIOFOCUS, CATHRX, GE HEALTHCARE, JOHNSON & JOHNSON, KARDIUM, LIFETECH SCIENTIFIC CORP., LUXCATH, MEDTRONIC, MICROPORT SCIENTIFIC CORP., PHILIPS HEALTHCARE, SENTREHEART, STEREOTAXIS and others.
– 25 data tables and 13 additional tables
– An overview of the global market for atrial fibrillation and technologies
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
– Detailed description of the market for drug treatment, surgical intervention, and other aspects of atrial fibrillation
– Discussion of the types of atrial fibrillation treatment
– A look into various government regulations
– Insight into the emerging developmental technologies and clinical trials for new technology for atrial fibrillation
– Company profiles of the manufacturers of surgical equipment, surgical accessories, and pharmaceuticals, including Abbott Laboratories, Aegis Medical Innovations, Boston Scientific, GE Healthcare, Johnson & Johnson, Medtronic and Philips Healthcare
Regional Analysis For Atrial Fibrillation Market:
For comprehensive understanding of market dynamics, the global Atrial Fibrillation market is analyzed across key geographies namely: United States, China, Europe, Japan, South-east Asia, India and others. Each of these regions is analyzed on basis of market findings across major countries in these regions for a macro-level understanding of the market.
Avail Discount at (Special Offer: Get flat 15% discount on this report):
The report on Atrial Fibrillation: Technologies and Global Markets covers interventional procedural products, namely Cardiac Ablation products and Left Atrial Appendage closure devices.
Devices included as a part of market estimates are:
– Catheter ablation products, including electrophysiology ablation catheters, electrophysiology diagnostic catheters, lab systems (3D electro-anatomical mapping systems, robotic catheter navigation systems, intracardiac echocardiography systems, recording systems, ablation generators and irrigation pumps), access devices and consumables.
– Left atrial appendage closure devices, including all occlusion device systems and implantable devices employed in endocardial and epicardial LAA procedures, which include cardiac plugs, clips and suture delivery systems.
Devices excluded from market estimates are:
– Pharmacological drugs employed in standalone and combination of ablation procedures.
– Devices like defibrillators and preliminary diagnostic devices, including cardiac monitors and Holter monitors (including implantable Holter monitors).
– ECG machines and consumables, wearable devices, implantable loop recorders (ILR), pacemakers, and electrical cardioversion devices.
– Further surgical ablation products employed in Cox-Maze IV or Mini-Maze surgery and thoracoscopy visualization devices.
– Imaging systems such as Rotational angiography, fluoroscopy X-ray systems, CT and MRI imaging systems.
The report covers the market dynamics and trends that are shaping the atrial fibrillation treatment interventions. Other subjects discussed in the report are key qualitative factors like epidemiology, categories of atrial fibrillation,
The report has tables and figures browse the report description and TOC:
What are the market factors that are explained in the report?
-Key Strategic Developments: The study also includes the key strategic developments of the market, comprising R&D, new product launch, M&A, agreements, collaborations, partnerships, joint ventures, and regional growth of the leading competitors operating in the market on a global and regional scale.
-Key Market Features: The report evaluated key market features, including revenue, price, capacity, capacity utilization rate, gross, production, production rate, consumption, import/export, supply/demand, cost, market share, CAGR, and gross margin. In addition, the study offers a comprehensive study of the key market dynamics and their latest trends, along with pertinent market segments and sub-segments.
-Analytical Tools: The Global Atrial Fibrillation Market report includes the accurately studied and assessed data of the key industry players and their scope in the market by means of a number of analytical tools. The analytical tools such as Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, feasibility study, and investment return analysis have been used to analyze the growth of the key players operating in the market.
Customization of the Report: This report can be customized as per your needs for additional data up to 3 companies or countries or 40 analyst hours.
Please connect with our sales team (email@example.com).
MarketInsightsReports provides syndicated market research on industry verticals including Healthcare, Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Technology and Media, Chemicals, Materials, Energy, Heavy Industry, etc. MarketInsightsReports provides global and regional market intelligence coverage, a 360-degree market view which includes statistical forecasts, competitive landscape, detailed segmentation, key trends, and strategic recommendations.
Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales) – Market Insights Reports
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 | +91-750-707-8687